The Vapor is Misfit's first touchscreen smartwatch and it will feature:
- A stunning 1.39” full round AMOLED display, accentuating a vibrant color palette in 326 pixels per inch
- An accelerometer, altimeter, gyroscope, optical heart rate sensor, GPS, and microphone to deliver world-class fitness tracking and smartwatch applications straight to the wrist
- A touch bezel allows users to seamlessly browse Vapor’s menu of watch faces and applications, and respond to notifications, without obscuring content on the display
- A Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 processor and 4GB of memory as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Water resistance to 50 meters
- A durable 44mm satin-finished stainless steel upper casing in Jet Black or Rose Gold
Misfit also claims that its watch will offer an "enhanced" fitness experience with the ability to view information like calories, pace, distance, and heart rate. Fitness data will also be compatible with Google Fit, allowing statistics to be shared across devices. The firm also states that users will be able to listen to music on-the-go, courtesy of the 4GB of onboard storage.
The Vapor will be compatible with phones running Android and iOS - and will be shipping in late summer at a price of $199.
Source: Misfit Blog