With the successor to the Moto Z Play popping up in leaks, one can only assume that the handset will arrive to market sometime soon. But, before the Z2 Play makes its official debut, it appears that its predecessor, the Z Play, has been discounted by $50.
Although the device made its debut nearly a year ago, but still offers a modest set of specifications likes its Snapdragon 625 processor, 3510mAh battery, and unique front-facing camera with flash. While it isn't the latest version of Android, Lenovo does offer an update for the handset bringing it to Android 7.0.
The Moto Z Play offers:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage with microSD support
- 16MP rear camera with laser autofocus, 5MP front-facing camera with flash
- USB Type-C
- 3510 mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 with an available upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat
By using the code "MOTOZPLAY50OFF", you'll get $50 off the retail price of $449.99, bringing it down to $399.99. The promotion will be valid until May 27 and will expire 11:59 pm CT.