With Movavi Video Editor, you can either enhance your video files with two or three simple steps, or turn them into something completely new. Create your own movies using multiple filters, transitions, and special effects: show multiple videos on one screen with the Picture in picture effect or change the background with the Chroma Key effect, imitate the camera zoom or make your video look like an old-style movie. Adjust video parameters such as brightness, contrast and colors. Stabilize shaky footage, improve video quality and remove defects. Create video presentations, tutorials or educational videos: add titles and record your own narration to create a video with voiceover. Import video from any source: TV-tuner, webcam, camcorder, or VHS. Drop multiple media files onto a timeline and let your imagination do the rest!
Features at a glance:
- Video and audio editing on a timeline
- Edit, enhance videos
- Add background music
- Apply titles and effects
- Image quality improvement
- Hollywood-worthy effects
- High-grade titles and fades
- Digitize VHS tapes, record video from TV tuners
- Stabilize any shaky sections
- Support for a wide range of formats
- Prepare your videos for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or any other website
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.2.0:
- Ability to combine several projects into one.
- Sharing files to Vimeo right from the program.
- Ability to open projects using the Add Media Files button.
- Ability to find missing or replaced project files faster.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.
Note: Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.4.0 changelog is not yet available.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware