With Movavi Video Editor, you can either enhance your video files with two or three simple steps, or turn them into something completely new. Create your own movies using multiple filters, transitions, and special effects: show multiple videos on one screen with the Picture in picture effect or change the background with the Chroma Key effect, imitate the camera zoom or make your video look like an old-style movie. Adjust video parameters such as brightness, contrast and colors. Stabilize shaky footage, improve video quality and remove defects. Create video presentations, tutorials or educational videos: add titles and record your own narration to create a video with voiceover. Import video from any source: TV-tuner, webcam, camcorder, or VHS. Drop multiple media files onto a timeline and let your imagination do the rest!
Features at a glance:
- Video and audio editing on a timeline
- Edit, enhance videos
- Add background music
- Apply titles and effects
- Image quality improvement
- Hollywood-worthy effects
- High-grade titles and fades
- Digitize VHS tapes, record video from TV tuners
- Stabilize any shaky sections
- Support for a wide range of formats
- Prepare your videos for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or any other website
Movavi Video Editor Plus 21.0 changelog:
- The long-awaited LUTs are finally here! Tweak the atmosphere in your videos, easily recreate the color schemes from your favorite movies, apply any LUT to videos from different cameras so all clips have the same color palette.
- This new feature is useful for anyone who records audio and video separately, or who wants to synchronize sound from different cameras. Now this can be done in one click with no manual adjustments.
Blanks on the timeline
- Leave empty space between clips to insert titles, pauses, or a transition to another scene. Move clips around on the timeline however you like for comfortable editing.
- You can now add transitions to overlay tracks as well as to the main video track. In addition, transition length can now be adjusted right on the timeline – just drag the transition edges between the clips to the left or right to change the duration.
- The updated crop feature now retains the original video resolution. As a result, the quality of your videos will remain high even after cropping.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware