Last week, Microsoft rolled out an update to its Movies & TV app for Windows Insiders and those on the Xbox Preview program. Today, it's released a further update to the app for those users.
The update is now available for the Movies & TV app (known as Films & TV in the UK) on PCs, Windows 10 Mobile phones and HoloLens headsets for those enrolled in the Windows Insider Fast ring, as well as Xbox Preview members.
It bumps up the version number to 10.16102.1016, and includes the following improvements:
- When you start a video in the folders view, Previous and Next now skip to other videos in that folder.
- When rentals expire, it's easier to rent them again.
- You can now switch between Dolby and AAC 2-Channel audio while streaming video.
- Buy while you binge: You can pay for each next TV episode just before it plays.
- On Windows devices, you can more quickly resume or restart movies currently in progress.
- On Xbox One consoles, you can quickly delete a movie while viewing its details.
Windows Insiders in the Fast ring got another update earlier this week when Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959 to PCs and phones.