MP3 Skype Recorder is a free for private non-commercial use program which automatically records all your Skype conversations (including conferences). It stores your conversations locally in files using compact and very popular MP3 format. The tool can record P2P Skype calls and SkypeOut calls as well as calls to Skype Online number.
The program sits in the system tray and monitors Skype calls. It starts recording automatically when you begin conversation. It can record several calls simultaneously (one active with others on hold). When doing so the recorder stores every call in separate file for later use. Simple and intuitive interface requires almost no tuning. All you have to do is install the program and provide it with access to the Skype client. MP3 Skype Recorder uses LAME MP3 encoder and NAudio library.
MP3 Skype recorder is free for non-commercial use. For commercial use please get MP3 Skype recorder Pro Edition.
Main features of MP3 Skype Recorder:
- It's absolutely free with no limits attached for private, non-commercial use.
- Both versions 'Skype UWP App'(Windows 10 Skype Preview) and classical 'Skype for desktop' recording supported.
- Automatic or manual recording capabilities.
- Compact format of stored records (mp3 files).
- May be used to record P2P, SkypeOut calls and calls made to your Skype online number.
- Capable to track simultaneous calls and to save them separately.
- Easy integration with Skype Conference recording.
- Intuitive easy to use interface.
- OS Windows 10, 8, 7
- .Net Framework 4.0 or later (will be downloaded from the Microsoft site and installed automatically )
- Skype for desktop or Skype Preview app for Windows 10
Changes in MP3 Skype Recorder 4.35:
- Support for Skype app 12.*** version. Currently most of users are still on 11.*** version of Skype app for Windows 10. New version is introducing some internal changes. You have to update MP3 Skype recorder to the latest version 4.35 if you are using Skype app. Skype desktop version users are OK.
- Some helpful minor changes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware