Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- NEW: support for copy and cut cover art to clipboard.
- NEW: possibility to remove varying cover art from multiple files via main window.
- CHG: changed old version notification.
- CHG: format string for compilations at freedb dialog now uses standard placeholders %title% and %artist%
- FIX: lost focus after canceling move or copy files operation.
- FIX: permission denied when writing tags to Samba shares under Windows Vista.
- FIX: placeholder %_length% was not available at converter "Tag - Filename" anymore.
- FIX: renamed files were not reloaded during "View > Refresh" in some cases.
- FIX: special syntax for MusicMatch* and Songs-DB* comment descriptions was not preserved.
- FIX: undo at moving files sometimes caused a runtime error.
- FIX: when sorting the export result with an undefined sort key, the initial order from the file view was not preserved
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks Apul)