Cheers Redmak and Kheldar our field investigators in Europe discovered just moments ago that most of MSN's localized sites appear to be infected with a trojan!
By browsing to msn.co.uk or .nl or .dk (possibly more, these are the only ones we've tested) My AV scanner pops up an alert saying that the page is infected with a Trojan Horse caused by [mc]1.vbs
This is on IE5 and 6, another thing worth pointing out, this seems to only affect the Pre MSN 7 sites www.msn.com doesn't seem to be affected at all by this. After receiving this alert I updated my Virus definitions, this did not help!
Screenshot: Trojan Alert on MSN UK