Have a portable music player that doesnt support certain audio files? Do you wish it did? Now, with MuvAudio, you can convert them to a format that your player supports, quickly and easily. Its your audio; you should be able to listen to it wherever your music player takes you. By pioneering the technique of digital conversion using virtual audio devices, MuvAudio is able to convert audio files that other programs cant, at up to 10x real-time. Want to see if MuvAudio can convert your audio files in addition to WMA, MP3, FLAC and more? Youll be amazed at what MuvAudio can do for your audio. We care about the quality of your audio. Other programs that convert using your soundcard can cause significant audio quality loss. Thats why all conversions through MuvAudio are digital. Digital conversion means digital quality, true to the original, and with MuvAudio2, thats exactly what you get.
Special Pricing This Weekend Only!
This weekend only (Mar 30th, 31st, and Apr 1st), to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of the first beta release of MuvAudio, together with Bits Du Jour, we are offering MuvAudio2 at a discount of 48% of the regular price, now only $10.00USD. If you are a first-time user of Google Checkout, you will receive an additional $10.00 off, making your price, FREE! Please check out the details: MuvAudio/Bits Du Jour Google Checkout Details
- Fixed an issue that would cause recording sessions to stop and never complete (on Vista, progress bars would reach 99% but never finish; on 2000/XP/2003, progress bars would stay the same, indefinitely).
- Improved corrupt file and invalid file (mislabeled file extensions) detection. This helps with the above issue of random session stopping.
- Added messagebox when a corrupt or invalid file is found, when adding files manually. It allows you to choose to not show the messagebox on subsequent invalid files.
- Updated adding files to playlist in "Watch Folder Mode" to detect files already in use (would cause the file to not be recorded successfully). Now, it will try the file on additional searches and add them when not in use.
- Updated splashscreen to resolve issues with "System.BadImageException" errors, random users were experiencing on first run.
- Updated estimated completion time on Vista to be more accurate in cases of invalid files causing under estimations.
- Updated Audio Control Component to increase stability.
- Updated Krypton Toolkit Component to increase stability.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: Product Details
Link: Home Page