Connect your phone via cable, Bluetooth or infrared and youll be surprised how easy and efficient it will be to manage your phone with our software. Since its first release MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones. The software is constantly updated with new features. Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth),
- Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendar view and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
- Filebrowser with cache system to minimize data transfer, automatic photosync...
- Set phoneclock based on atomtime
- and much more. f.e.: call lists, edit profiles, control phone, memory status, phone monitor,...
Symbian-Phone users from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: You need to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through an USB-Cable.
There are a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.
Whats new in this version:
- Notifications of the phone will be shown on the PC, on Android 4.3 and newer you can also delete and push the notifications
- Access to the clipboard of the phone (Menu-EXtras-Clipboard...)
- New supported fields for contacts: Alias, Preferred phone number and contact ringtone
- Better contact list, all used phone number types will be shown as column
- Contact sync with Fritzbox
- MyPhoneExplorer is shown in the Autoplay dialog when the device is connected via USB
- New feature in "Control phone", the mouse cursor can be mirrored now directly on the phone
- Better WiFi discovers, works now throught standard-UPnP
- More details about the phone in "Monitor"
- Copy&Paste in the Appointment- and Tasklist
- Users are shown in the sidebar, you can directly connect to a device using rightclick
- Full access to the external sdcard on Android KitKat is now possible, but only if the phone is attached via USB
- Many small changes and bug fixes
Note: MyPhoneExplorer includes 3rd party (optional) software.