NeoLoader is a download manager / filesharing client, designed to work across network borders. It can download files from various One Click Hosting sites as well as from BitTorrent and eMule/eDonkey2000. In addition to that Neo provides his own anonymous filesharing Network, based on a TOR-like packet routing in its own Next Generation Kademlia network. Booth its BitTorrent as well as eMule support is state of the art, it supports all mainstream protocol extensions.
- Download of the same file form multiple networks at the same time
- Fine tunable bandwidth and connection management for optimized P2P operation
- Supports trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol) with some DHT extensions.
- Supports the bittorrent extension protocol. See extensions (BEP 10).
- Supports the uTorrent metadata transfer protocol (BEP 9 , i.e. magnet links).
- Supports the uTorrent peer exchange protocol (PEX).
- Multitracker extension support
- Full protocol encryption
- AICH - Advanced Inteligent Coruption Handling
- eMule Kademlia
- Protocol Obfuscation
- TOR-like packet routing through Kad
- and much, much more.....
What's new in NeoLoader 0.39:
- added download plan bar
- added progres counter to advanced status bars
- added download per session counter
- added emulecolection file support
- fixed many many bugs
- updated ed2k protocol extension flags, now using "nl" tag for NeoLoader only extensions
- Replaced RangeMap based Neo SCT v3 with Netfinitys Crumb based SCT v2 for better compatibility with SCT enabled eMule mods.
- added eMule Nicn Name Display
- added exit prompt to neoloader with countdown
- addes security page to 1st start wizard
- fixed bug in avaiability dispaly for hoster downlaods
- fixed manor bug in ed2kMule protocol breaking packed packets (mostly longer XS replys)
NeoLoader is available for all major platforms, Windows, Mac OS X as well as various Linux operating systems.
Download for Windows: NeoLoader 0.39 | 13.4 MB (Freeware)
Download for Mac OS X: NeoLoader 0.39 | 23.6 MB
Download for Linux: NeoLoader 0.39 | NeoLoader X64 | 27.6 MB
View: NeoLoader Homepage | Full Features List