Do you like technology news? Do you want to have your content viewed by millions each month? Can you write coherently and most importantly, do you love the English language? If this all sounds good to you, we are looking to add a few writers from anywhere in the world to our team to cover Microsoft and the world of technology news; but if you reside in Europe or Australia (Asia-Pacific) that is a plus because they are time zones we are short on right now.
If you have a passion for reviewing hardware and writing informative and inspiring news articles, Neowin might be the right place for you.
What are our expectations?
- Be active: We require no less than 4 articles a week, but the more, the better. We pay our writers per original article based on unique hits. This won't replace your full time job, but is an easy way to earn extra cash for a few good nights out or other things.
- Be original: We expect all articles to be originally written, we have strict guidelines for approvals. You must be proficient in English and grammar. We understand no-one is perfect, but we try to maintain high standards in order for a post to be approved on the main page.
- Be awesome: You need to be able to bite your tongue when negative criticism occurs. It happens from time to time, but remember you will represent Neowin on and off this site.
- Be there: Although not mandatory, living near a convention/tech hotspot such as London, Las Vegas, Seattle, New York, or Tokyo is a plus.
We do not assign or require people to write only on specific areas unlike other established news sources. It is worth pointing out that our primary topic of coverage is Microsoft but we know that there are many topics out there that fit within our style. Our writers can write from a variety of different categories.
Here's a general idea of what we cover here at Neowin:
- Mobile Devices
- Editorials & Reviews
- And anything else that's related to technology
If you feel you have what it takes to be a part of our awesome team here at Neowin: Send your completed application here. Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to reply to you instantly, and we disregard incomplete applications. Please give us at least a week or two to reply.
Additionally we're not looking for "guest" or "sponsored" posts, those applicants need not apply, we do consider freelance applications but do also send your rates along with the application.
Thanks, and good luck!