This Fall, Neowin has several news poster positions available. If you have a passion for writing informative and inspiring news articles, Neowin might be the right place for you. We are looking for writers in all timezones and prefer native English speakers.
What are our expectations?
- Be active: We require no less than 4 articles a week, but the more the better. We pay our writers per original article depending on the comments/hits. This won't replace your full time job, but is an easy way to earn extra cash for an MP3 player or copy of Windows 7.
- We expect all articles to be originally written, we have strict guidelines for approvals. You must be proficient in English and grammar. We understand no one is perfect, but we do have high standards in order for a post to be approved on the main page.
- You need to be able to bite your tongue when negative criticism occurs. It happens from time to time, but remember you represent Neowin on and off this site.
- Although not mandatory, living near a convention/tech hotspot such as LA, Seattle, New York, or Tokyo would be a plus.
- The ability to bite your tongue when comments on your news posts are off base and not incite a battle on the front page.
We do not assign people to different areas unlike other established news sources. Our writers will write from a variety of different categories.
Here's a general idea of what we cover here at Neowin:
- Mobile Devices
- Editorials & Reviews
Think you have what it takes?
You can apply by visiting www.neowin.net/contact/apply and following the instructions.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to reply to all applications.
Thanks and Good luck!