Neowin.net presents NeowinCast Gaming 006, the sixth in a new series of bi-weekly podcasts relating to the latest gaming news, hosted by John Callaham, Larry "DirtyLarry" Cooney and Tim Schiesser.
NeowinCast Gaming 006 clocks in at just under 51 minutes in length as we discuss the rumored hardware on the next version of the Xbox, a possible delay in Diablo III and more. We also have not one but two different game giveaways during the podcast but you will have to listen to the entire podcast in order to find out which games we are giving away and how to enter.
- 00:00-02:32 | Introductions, light gaming chat
- 02:32-15:05 | Discussion of the next Xbox rumors
- 15:05-24:19 | No more Microsoft Points discussion, special something
- 24:19-37:52 | Diablo III's annoying delays, we remember the forgotten Doom 4
- 37:52-42:38 | Nintendo's first loss, Nintendo/Sony E3 predictions
- 42:38-47:08 | New releases: February 3-17
- 47:08-50:58 | Conclusions, a second surprise
News stories mentioned in the podcast:
- Rumor: Next Xbox to be six times as powerful as Xbox 360
- Blizzard making big changes to Diablo III; delay possible?
- Microsoft Points to be retired, replaced with real money
As always we are looking for feedback for the podcast shows so feel free to post your comments, suggestions and more on how we can improve in the news comments boards or in our forums.