NetLimiter is an ultimate internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic. Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics.
Main NetLimiter features:
- NetLimiter shows list of all applications communicating over network it's connections, transfer rates and more.
- You can use NetLimiter to set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, connections or groups of them. With limits you can easily manage your internet connection's bandwidth (bandwidth shaper or bandwidth controller)
- Statistical tool lets you to track your internet traffic history since you've installed NetLimiter.
- Additional network information
- NetLimiter provides you with and additional information like WHOIS, traceroute etc.
- Rule scheduler, Remote administration, Connection blocker, Running as WinNT service, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule editor and scheduler, Zone based traffic management...
Bugs fixed in this version:
- System crash during NetLimiter 4 Service shutdown. Fixed.
- Occasional system crash when Up and Down limits were enabled simultaneously. Fixed.
- System crash when firewall ASK rule for incoming connecion in action. Fixed.
- Other system crash. Our testing machine crashing under the following circumstances: System shutdown, Skype.exe shutdown, Skype creating connection. Possibly reproducible under other unspecified conditions. Fixed.
- Possible system crash when establishing tcp connection fixed. Possible problem fixed.
- NetLimiter service failed to start due to corrupted configuration file. Fixed.
- Several other minor bugs. Fixed.