Look what Fileconnect found on the compaq public ftp. and additional thanks to bennyboyamo for the post and direct link in BPN on the forums.
This package contains the Windows XP driver for Creative Labs Audio listed below that have one of the following sound controllers installed:
- Sound Blaster 5.1
- The EAX on Creative PlayCenter has options in English.
- Logoed driver support for Audigy and SoundBlaster 5.1.
- Fixes issue where volume controls on Audigy blocked All In Wonder audio in Time-Shift mode.
- Fixes Sound Blaster 5.1 issue where the computer would lock up during reinstall of Sound Blaster 5.1
- Fixes Audigy issue where EXPLORER.EXE would lock up after uninstalling Audigy from Device Manager and rebooting after device re-enumeration.
- Fixes Korean Language issues using Creative Diagnostics that caused an error while running the Wave Driver test.
- Fixes Korean Language issues with InstallShield during the setup process.
- Fixes Korean Language issue where OS error message was generated after reinstalling AudioHQ and accessing it from the Control Panel.
- playcenter version 3.02.52
- surround mixer version 2.00.26
- creative recorder version 2.00.32
- disk detector version 2.00
- audio hq 1.10.22
- creative diagnostics
- wave studio version 4.21.07
Download: SBLive & Audigy Drivers v18.104.22.168 WHQL (154mb)
News source: Fileconnect