After having foreshadowed the release of its latest smartphones earlier this month, NOMU has now revealed more comprehensive specifications of the upcoming S30 mini. In many respects, the S30 mini follows in the footsteps of its bigger brother but the company has told Neowin that it contains a couple of differentiating features which include a waterproof USB port that eliminates the rubber gasket and an LED indicator to indicate charging status.
In terms of headline specifications, the NOMU S30 mini will pack the following:
- Android Nougat 7.0
- IP68 rating (water/drop/dust proof)
- MediaTek MTK6737VWT 1.5GHz quad-core CPU
- 4.7", 720p LCD touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage + 64GB expansion via microSD
- 8MP rear camera + 2MP front camera
- 3,0000 mAH battery
- 4G FDD-LTE Bands: B1, B3, B7, B8, B20
- 4G TDD-LTE Bands: B38, B39, B40, B41
Furthermore, like the S30, the mini will be a dual-SIM handset, providing the flexibility and convenience for those who require quick and easy access to personal and work SIMs without the fuss of carrying two devices.
Although NOMU had originally anticipated a launch of the S30 mini this month, those interested in being able to get their hands on the handset will have to wait until some time next month for its official release. In the meantime, you can check out our review of the older NOMU S30 here.