Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
Notepad++ v7.8.9 bug-fixes:
- Fix Line operations (join lines, split lines, remove duplicate lines and sort lines) doing one too many lines issue.
- Fix the regression of jump line failure via command line (-n).
- Fix URL Hovered colour disappears after modifying any Clickable Link Settings regression.
- Fix URL is not clickable in certain stuation while wrapped is enabled.
- Fix “Save” not working in Windows dialog.
- Fix Flickering cursor after double clicking a found line in find results.
- Fix Found line may not be centered by double clicking in find results, if word wrap is on.
- Fix wrong horizontal scroll bar position after restoring Window position.
- Fix Find result window output TAB-width incoherent issue.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware