Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode - an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Changes in version 184.108.40.206:
- Introduced brand new Video Recorder feature
- Support re-arrange recorded Macros through mouse dragging
- Added new Internet bridge connection feature. You could connect with friends in Local Area Network (LAN) games such as in Soul Knight (not available for Windows 10)
- Added Windows balloon tips notification option in System Settings to conveniently turn it on/off
- Optimized keyboard input language display
- Support setting Tab key as Keyboard Control option
- Optimized in-game walking by right-mouse-button to ensure smoother gaming experience
- Fixed input issue caused by setting special keys as keyboard control function keys
- Improved overall performance and game compatibility
- Fixed random app keep crashing issue
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware