Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode - an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Changes in version 6.0:
- Upgrade NoxPlayer engine, improved memory usage, internet speed, game fluency, screen display, the quantity of instances
- Added batch operation, multi-instance arrange, multi-instance settings, search function etc., created the strongest Multiplayer
- Added synchronize multiplayer function
- Update to Android 5.1.1, can be added in Multi-drive management panel
- Added how to use keyboard mapping to play Android games on PC (Applies to NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206 and above versions) tutorial
- Added instance copy, delete, backup/import command line
- Solve a variety of error-reporting and may cause stuck and crash problems
- Full support for OpenGL3 games
- Fixed some game compatibility
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware