Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 & 5.1.1 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode - an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Nox App Player 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Added the command of [multipress/multiclick] in Macro to support the multi-press operation.
- Further optimize the function of Controller, bringing a better experience in MOBA games such as Arena of Valor and Brawl Stars
- Take full use of keys, which supports more key combinations; Controller supports to configure the key of L3 (Left Joystick), and R3 (Right Joystick).
- Support smart-casting and the adjustment of the casting distance; improve the accuracy of the Right Joystick
- Optimize the recognition and display experience of various controllers;
- Support to provide the official controller configuration recommended by NoxPlayer;
- Optimize some interactive experiences.
- Fixed the issue that the lag of view control while pressing shift to run in [Free Fire]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware