Nvidia's GeForce Game Ready 436.48 WHQL driver is now available for download, heralding support for Ghost Recon Breakpoint and the virtual reality title Asgard's Wrath, among other features.
Just like the red team's driver from yesterday, Nvidia didn't go into detail on what sort of performance improvements does this driver deliver for Breakpoint and Asgard's Wrath, but it is recommended for getting the smoothest experience.
Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Breakpoint is currently available in Early Access form for special edition buyers, with a full release coming on October 4. Meanwhile, Asgard's Wrath is launching on Oculus VR platforms on October 10.
And speaking of virtual reality, this driver also adds support for HTC's upcoming Vive Cosmos VR headset, which is slated to land on October 3.
As usual, there are bug fixes coming with this driver too, as well as known issues that the driver team is still working on fixing:
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancy's The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Vulkan-based games]: Error message appears in the game when invoking GeForce Experience Freestyle or Ansel using the hot keys. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Some objects are missing in the game. 
- [Cinema4D]: Brushes produce a ghosting effect. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [Gears 5]Random crash to desktop when loading match or quitting to game menu
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: Game may crash randomly after driver update
- [PowerDVD]: Blu-ray disks might not play using PowerDVD. 
- [FIFA 19/FIFA 20]: The game may crash to the desktop. [2690624/2713659]
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Random crashes to the desktop occur when the game is played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Star Wars: Battlefront II]: Random crashes to the desktop occur. [200550245 ]
- [Apex Legends]: Random flickering occur on the screen. 
The Game Ready 436.48 driver is available to download via the links listed down below or straight through Nvidia's GeForce Experience app on Windows. Release notes for this release can be found here.