A new GeForce Game Ready driver is now available for all Nvidia graphics card owners to download. The 382.33 WHQL driver arrives with optimizations for two upcoming games, Tekken 7, and Star Trek: Bridge Crew.
Star Trek: Bridge Crew is a Ubisoft-published VR title, where up to four players can take on familiar roles aboard the new vessel U.S.S. Aegis' bridge, and tackle a variety of missions, with the game slated to arrive on May 30. Meanwhile, Tekken 7, the fighting series' ninth installment lands just a few days later on June 2.
According to Nvidia, a GTX 1060 is recommended for playing Tekken 7 at 60 fps on 1080p to 1440p resolution displays. However, for users with 4K resolution displays, the company recommends a GTX 1080 Ti.
There are a number of bug fixes that have been included in the driver as well, which are as follows:
- (TITAN X, 3D Vision, Windows 10 Creator’s Update): The Windows Store does not open when 3D Vision is enabled.
- (GeForce GTX 1080Ti, Prey 2): Stuttering occurs during gameplay.
- (GeForce GTX 1070, Windows 10 Creator’s Update): In multi-display mode, extended monitors cannot be be put into sleep mode.
- (GeForce GTX 1060): Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode.
- (GeForce GTX 970, SLI): SLI cannot be enable unless Norton 360 is disabled or Windows is booted in Safe Mode.
The 382.33 WHQL driver can now be downloaded via the GeForce Experience Windows app or by using the links listed below, with its release notes found here.