Nvidia has released its latest WHQL-certified Game Ready drivers, which bump up the version to 385.69.
This latest iteration contains optimizations for a number of games and is recommended for those who want to take part in the Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Call of Duty: WWII PC open betas. The former kicks off on September 29 and lasts until October 2, while the latter can be experienced October 6 to October 9 - or starting October 4 if you pre-order the game.
Beyond these two games listed, improvements have also been made for:
- Project CARS 2
- EVE: Valkyrie - Warzone (PC, PS4, and VR re-release of the VR-exclusive EVE: Valkyrie)
- FIFA 18
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Other Suns (open beta starts September 29)
- Raiders Of The Broken Planet
- Total War: WARHAMMER II
In addition to what was mentioned, Nvidia has also tweaked SLI profiles - or added new ones, respectively - for:
- JX3 Online
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
These are the known issues on Windows 10:
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Adobe Reader 3D]: There is corruption in the PDF. 
- [GeForce TITAN]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripperenabled motherboard. 
Version 385.69's release notes can be found here, with links to download the 32 and 64-bit versions provided below.
Thanks to NewsTip in the forums for the tip!
Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!