Welcome to the second episode of the Neowin Podcast, where Rich Woods and João Carrasqueira talk about all the latest news from the past week.
We've seen Lenovo show off its foldable PC as well as some new entries in its ThinkPad lineup, Microsoft released a build from the 20H1 development branch, and much, much more. Here are some of the bits of news Rich and João discussed in this episode:
- Lenovo showed off an as of yet unnamed foldable PC. It also announced the ThinkBook lineup with the 13s and 14s variants, the Core i9-equipped ThinkPad X1 Extreme, and even a new platform dubbed ThinkReality.
- Google has apparently given up on letting folks run Windows 10 on Chromebooks.
- The Surface Book 2 15-inch will most likely get a Core i5 variant soon.
- Build 18898 from the 20H1 development branch was released to Insiders this week bringing a small addition to Task Manager's Performance tab.
Of course, there's more than what we mentioned above, so as usual, the episode is available on SoundCloud, or on YouTube, with the former being embedded below. You can add the podcast to your favorite podcasting app using this RSS feed:
This will let you get the latest episodes automatically when they're released. Without further ado, here's episode 2 of the Neowin Podcast:
- 00:12 - The May 2019 Update feature article
- 01:10 - Lenovo announcements
- 01:24 - Lenovo foldable PC
- 09:37 - ThinkBook 13s and 14s
- 13:21 - ThinkPad X1 Extreme
- 16:49 - ThinkReality Platform / ThinkReality A6 HMD
- 19:28 - Windows 10 on Chromebooks
- 22:26 - 15-inch Surface Book 2 Core i5
- 28:03 - Windows 10 20H1 build 18898
- 31:06 - OnePlus 7 Event
- 32:05 - OnePlus 7 Pro
- 37:44 - OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- 43:13 - OnePlus 7
- 47:53 - New Apple beta software
- 48:11 - Redesigned TV app, Channels feature
- 50:44 - iOS 12.4, macOS 10.14.6, watchOS 5.3, tvOS 12.4 betas
- 52:27 - Edge Dev (build 76.0.159)
Let us know what you think of this episode in the comments, and stay tuned next week for a new one with more exciting news!