A full-featured Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
- Search Shortcuts: Faster search - type your queries directly into the address bar.
- Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
- Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
- Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
- Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
- Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
- Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.
New Features and important notes:
Added basic touch support for Opera in Windows 8 Classic, so you will be able to scroll, zoom and browse pages and elements easily. As an extra bonus, touch support also works on Windows 7. Mac users will enjoy using the new capabilities of OSX Mountain Lion with Opera. You are now able to use Mountain Lion's built-in share function, using the new Share button in Opera’s address bar, as well as seeing Opera notifications in the Notifications Center. Improved support for all high-resolution displays, including Apple's new Retina Displays is included in this release. Check out the full release notes to find out more.