Monitor and block suspicious processes behaviors to prevent infections by malware, ransomware, and other threats. This tool analyzes parent processes and prevents, for example, MS Word from running cmd.exe or powershell.exe, it prevents ransomware from deleting shadow copies of files via vssadmin.exe, it blocks processes with double file extensions (i.e invoice.pdf.exe), it blocks USB-spreading malware, and much more. It is lightweight, zero-configuration and runs in the background protecting your system. For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32\64-bit).
An additional layer of defense
This smart security application focuses on preventing a malware infection by applying smart and intelligent rules that block bad processes behaviors. This tool can block threats not detected by your installed security solution. Add to your system an additional layer of defense to prevent infections by malware and ransomware! You don't have to configure anything, just install it and forget about it. Includes more than 60 smart policies to improve your system security with this security application and more than 250 built-in protection options to choose from.
OSArmor 1.4.3 changelog:
- Disallow the UI from being respawned when the PC is rebooting or shutting down
- Support %PROCESSMD5HASH% in CustomBlock.db and Exclusions.db
- Improved Block processes with known fake extensions (i.e .pdf.exe)
- Enabled by default: Prevent msiexec.exe from loading MSI files maskes as PNG files
- Improved Block suspicious Explorer.exe process behaviors
- Improved internal rules to block suspicious process activities
- Improved parsing of command-line string
- Updated the Help File (Help.txt) with Q22
- Fixed some false positives
- Minor improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware