Patch My PC Free is a portable and reliable tool which can quickly check your PC for outdated software. The supported third-party programs include a large number of widely-used applications, including Adobe Reader, Mozilla Firefox, Oracle Java, Apple Quicktime, iTunes, Microsoft Silverlight and many more.
Patch My PC Free features:
- Easy to use User Interface
- Outdated software will show in Red
- Up to date will show in Green
- Patches many common third party products Reader, Flash, Java, Quicktime and More
- Portable and very small around 300 Kb
- Offers optional software updates you can include in the update process
- Scan and install needed Windows updates
- Quickly uninstall multiple programs
- Enable or disable startup programs
Patch My PC Updater 184.108.40.206 changelog:
Added support for following new apps
- Advanced IP Scanner
- Angry IP Scanner
- AS SSD Benchmark (Portable)
- Avidemux (x86) & (x64)
- Blender (x86) & (x64)
- BOINC (x86) & (x64)
- DesktopOK (Portable) (x86) & (x64)
- DShutdown (Portable)
- eM Client
- Heidi “Eraser” (x86) & (x64)
- NVDA Screen Reader
- Panda Protection (Free Antivirus)
- Resilio Sync (x86) & (x64)
- Rufus (Portable)
- Tor Browser (Portable)
- TreeSize Free
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker (Portable)
- UltraSearch (x86) & (x64)
- WPS Office
- XMedia Recode
- Fixed apps list resizing scale.
- Fixed the wrong extension of SpeedyFox.
- Fixed Acrobat DC from not being auto checked with “DefaultApps.settings”.
- Fixed “Dropbox Folder Sync addon” for being detected as outdated.
- Fixed some wrong-sorted apps in apps list and skip list.
- Fixed several mistakes in “DefaultApps.settings”, added missing apps & added the new apps.
- Fixed error dialog “Desktop” not found when running under SYSTEM context
- Added a download retry if the first attempt fails
- Added “/NORESTART” switch to many apps to prevent them from a sudden restart and other improvements in switches.
- Renamed “Google Drive” to “Backup And Sync”
- Several minor improvements and fixes
Notes: Please vote for the apps that you would love to be added in Patch My PC, if they are not in the poll please request it in the comments in the poll page.
Update: Patch My PC 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a bug where Java would cause the update process to stop
- Fixed all Firefox editions for not getting auto checked using DeafultApps.Settings
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware