Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for a limited time you can Pay What You Want for the Complete Linux eBook Bundle. The 4-book guide to programming more powerfully and efficiently with Linux.
How does it work?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked eBook:
Mastering Embedded Linux Programming, Second Edition
Master the Techniques Needed to Build Great, Efficient Embedded Devices On Linux
... and unlock the following eBooks with a bid over the average price:
Mastering Linux Security & Hardening
A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Your Linux System From Getting Compromised
Linux Shell Scripting Cookbook, Third Edition
Do Amazing Things with the Linux Shell
Mastering Linux Shell Scripting, Second Edition
Master the Complexities of Bash Shell Scripting
What's the deal?
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $160.
- Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1).
- Bid the average price or over and you'll take home the entire bundle.
Qualify for the giveaway!
Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway, plus get featured on the leaderboard!
>> Pay What You Want for this Complete Linux eBook Bundle <<
See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited deal.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.