Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for a limited time you can Pay What You Want for the Complete Linux eBook Bundle. The 4-book guide to programming more powerfully and efficiently with Linux.
How does it work?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked eBook:
Mastering Embedded Linux Programming, Second Edition
Master the Techniques Needed to Build Great, Efficient Embedded Devices On Linux
... and unlock the following eBooks with a bid over the average price:
Mastering Linux Security & Hardening
A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Your Linux System From Getting Compromised
Linux Shell Scripting Cookbook, Third Edition
Do Amazing Things with the Linux Shell
Mastering Linux Shell Scripting, Second Edition
Master the Complexities of Bash Shell Scripting
Here's the deal:
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $160.
- Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1).
- Bid the average price or over and you'll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway!
Pay What You Want for this Complete Linux eBook Bundle
See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited deal.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience