Pazera Free Audio Extractor is an absolutely free application which extracts audio tracks from video files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA or WAV format.
The application allows you to extract full track or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set some parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels.
The Pazera Free Audio Extractor interface is very simple and user-friendly. To extract audio from video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the CONVERT button. If the audio quality is poor, increase audio bitrate.
The most important features:
- Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA or WAV.
- Many predefined profiles.
- Saving and restoring encoder settings.
- Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click AudioExtractor.exe file.
- Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for commercial and non-commercial use. No limitations, no adware, no spyware.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.