Since 1996 PC WIZARD is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. PC WIZARD is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It's able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards. This tool is periodically updated (usually once per month) in order to provide most accurate results.
PC WIZARD is also an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, RAM performance, Hard Disk performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, Video performance, MP3 compression performance.
PC WIZARD can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs...).
- Mainboard / Bios (Connectors, ID String, MP Support ...)
- Chipset (FSB Frequency, Norhtbridge, Hub, Direct Media Interface, XMB, NSI, ...)
- Main Memory (FPM, EDO, SDRAM, DDR SDRAM, DDR-2 SDRAM, DDR-3 SDRAM, RDRAM, FB_DIMM, Timings ...)
- Memory Profiles : EPP (SLi Ready), Intel XMP.
- Cache Memory (L1, L2, L3, Size, Frequency ...)
- Processors (Type, Speed, Multiplier coeff., Features, Model Number, Vanderpool Technology ...)
- APM & ACPI and more...
- MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) & ACM
- Passwords (Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger, Dialup ...)
- DOS Memory (base, HMA, UMB, XMS, EMS, DPMI, VCPI)
- Windows Memory
- Windows (Version, Product Key, Environment, Desktop, XP Themes ...)
- Windows UpTime (Boot, Shutdown, BlueScreen, System Restore Points ...)
- TrueType & OpenType Fonts and more...
- Processor (Dhrystone (MIPS), Whetstone (MFLOPS), Mandelbrot fractal ...)
- L1, L2, L3 Cache, RAM (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
- Main Memory (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
- Hard Drives
- CD/DVD Rom
- Removable/Flash Support
- MP3 Compression
- VISTA Experience Index
- Can save, print, e-mail a report
- Can save a TXT, RTF, HTML, PDF or CSV report
- Can export any graphics as BMP file
- Can export text and graphic with the clipboard
- Web update Wizard
- Communicate with Motherboard Monitor
- Dump (Hardware registers, System BIOS, video BIOS ...)