PDF Shaper is a set of feature-rich PDF software that makes it simple to split, merge, watermark, sign, optimize, convert, encrypt and decrypt your PDF documents, also delete and move pages, extract text and images. The program is optimized for low CPU resource usage and operates in batch mode, allowing users to process multiple PDF files while doing other work on their computers.
PDF Shaper is available in three editions - Free, Premium and Professional. Compare and pick edition which is suitable for you. All versions are multilingual and work under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit).
- Extract text, images of other objects from single or multiple PDFs
- Convert PDF to Word RTF or image, or convert image to PDF
- Extract pages from PDF and save them as separate PDF files
- Combine several PDF files into single PDF
- Encrypt and decrypt PDF with password, set user permissions
- Rotate, crop and normalize pages, set meta data
- Add watermark or remove images from PDF
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Low CPU resource usage during any process, including conversion
- Free for personal use and for any non-commercial organization
- Supports Unicode characters
- Supports batch processing for any operation
- Small installation size
Changes in PDF Shaper 10.9:
- Improved error control in conversion tools.
- Improved PDF and image processing.
- Minor improvements to user interface.
DOC to PDF tool improvements:
- Support for math symbols.
- Improved accessibility support.
- Support for hatch pattern filling.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware