PDF24 PDF Creator installs a virtual printer driver that allows you to convert any printable document or image into PDF format. You can also import documents from your scanner, combine multiple documents into one and delete selected pages from existing PDF files. The program supports creation of secure, digitally signed documents, PDF quality settings, integrated preview, emailing, and more.
You can either drag'n drop documents onto the GUI or convert them from any other program by using the virtual printer driver - simply select the PDF24 printer instead of your regular paper printer.
Advantages of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Once installed, create PDF files forever
- Free upgrades included
- Conversion is simple and possible from all current programs
- Create PDF files from almost any application
- Easy to use
Several features of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Merge and split PDF
- Extract pages from a PDF
- Copy pages from one PDF to another PDF
- Integrated preview for easy PDF editing
- Secure a PDF (Prevent from unauthorised opening, printing, etc.)
- Set PDF information such as author and title
PDF24 Creator 10.2.0 changelog:
Windows file preview for PDF files
- This version brings a new component for Windows that provides a file preview for PDF files. Many users have requested this feature because they do not want to install additional software for it. We have implemented the file preview based on PDF24 Reader, which we already like very much in the current first version. The preview is fast and requires relatively few resources. It works in Windows Explorer and also in Outlook.
Reader: Optimized UI startup
- We have also optimized PDF24 Reader to load only the UI elements that are visible and needed in the current view. This saves resources and leads to a faster start of the UI.
Reader: Bookmarks area improved
- The bookmark tree is now loaded on demand and also only the elements that are needed, which speeds up loading PDFs with large bookmark trees and reduces memory consumption. We have quite a large test file which now loads much faster with the new PDF24 Reader than before and it uses much less memory.
- Also a slightly larger indentation is used for child elements in the page tree, so that the structure is better visible.
- The root element or the first entry in the root element is now also only opened if there is only one child element. If the root element has multiple children, then they remain closed. In the end, this has to do with how the page tree was created.
Reader: Fixed a bug with double-click word selection
- By double-clicking on a word in the page, it can be selected. In a certain constellation there was a problem in the old Reader, which has now been fixed.
Updated some language files
The following tools are included in the new PDF Toolbox of PDF24 Creator 10:
- Merge PDF
- Compress PDF
- Edit PDF
- Convert files to pdf
- Convert PDF files to other formats
- PDF to Text
- PDF to HTML
- PDF to JPG
- PDF to PNG
- PDF to PDF, PDF/A-1, PDF/A-2, PDF/A-3
- PDF to Word
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to Excel
- Protect PDF
- Unlock PDF
- Split PDF
- Rotate PDF pages
- Delete PDF pages
- Extract PDF pages
- Sort PDF pages
- Create a PDF from images
- Convert a PDF to images
- Extract images from PDFs
- Create online application as PDF
- Optimize PDF for the Web
- Insert watermark into a PDF
- Insert page numbers into a PDF
- Overlay PDF files
- Compare PDF files
- Sign PDF files
- Annotate PDF files
- Blacken PDF files
- Crop PDF
- Flatten PDF
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware