PDF24 PDF Creator installs a virtual printer driver that allows you to convert any printable document or image into PDF format. You can also import documents from your scanner, combine multiple documents into one and delete selected pages from existing PDF files. The program supports creation of secure, digitally signed documents, PDF quality settings, integrated preview, emailing, and more.
You can either drag'n drop documents onto the GUI or convert them from any other program by using the virtual printer driver - simply select the PDF24 printer instead of your regular paper printer.
Advantages of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Once installed, create PDF files forever
- Free upgrades included
- Conversion is simple and possible from all current programs
- Create PDF files from almost any application
- Easy to use
Several features of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Merge and split PDF
- Extract pages from a PDF
- Copy pages from one PDF to another PDF
- Integrated preview for easy PDF editing
- Secure a PDF (Prevent from unauthorised opening, printing, etc.)
- Set PDF information such as author and title
PDF24 Creator 8.6.0 changelog:
- Feature: Option to disable certificate creation - The software offers the possibility to create a self-signed certificate to sign a PDF. This option can be deactivated. For this you have to set the DWORD value NoSelfSignedCertCreation=1 in the settings in the registry. You can also set the DWORD value NoCertManagerAccess=1 to hide the links to open the certificate manager.
- Feature: Merge function in assistant can use name of first file - The DWORD value AssistantJoinFilesUseFirstName=[1|0] can be used to control whether the wizard should use the name of the first file for the merged file when merging files.
- Optimization: More options can be configured in the HKLM area for all users - For further options, the HKLM area can now be used to store configurations centrally for all users. This means that almost all relevant options in the HKLM area are now possible.
- Optimization: Some error messages are now more meaningful - Some error messages are now more meaningful and partly contain recommendations to solve the problem.
- BugFix: Code page in the debug console fixed - Special characters and umlauts were not displayed correctly. The code page was incorrect. This is now fixed.
- BugFix: Fixed scrolling problem in the page extraction interface - Some documents could not be scrolled down far enough so that some pages were not visible. This problem has been solved.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware