PDFCreator is an application for converting documents into Portable Document Format (PDF) format on Microsoft Windows operating systems. It works by creating a virtual printer that prints to PDF files, and thereby allows practically any application to create PDF files by choosing to print from within the application and then printing to the PDFCreator printer. PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
Fixed bugs in PDFCreator 2.5.2:
- Fixed a bug that could cause PDFCreator to lose settings profiles when many print jobs were converted in auto-save mode
- Fixed an UnauthorizedAccessException that might occur while closing PDFCreator
- Fixed references in C# COM samples