For a limited time only, Pebble has cut the prices of the Pebble Time, Pebble Steel, and the Pebble Classic by up to 40% for a limited time. The discounts will be available across various countries while stock lasts, so you’ll need to act quickly if you want to nab one.
In its email, Pebble writes:
“It’s that time of year: fall cleaning. And you know what we’re cleaning? Out inventory. That means for a limited time you can grab you or your favourite person(s) one of these Pebble favourites for up to 40% off. Hurry though… we have limited quantities of these watches available.”
The Pebble Time usually retails for £149.99/€169.95/$149.99; with the discount, it’s selling for £99.99/€119.95/$99.99. For this price you’ll be able to get a red, white, or black Pebble Time which features:
- Pebble Health – track your steps, sleep, and get personalised insights.
- Always-on, colour e-paper display with LED backlight.
- Up to 7 days battery life.
- Water resistant up to 30 metres.
The Pebble Steel has been slashed from £119.99/€149.95/$149.99 to £74.99/€89.95/$89.99. This device comes with:
- Always-on, e-paper display with LED backlight.
- Battery life up to 7 days.
- Water resistance up to 50 metres.
Lastly, the Pebble Classic, the companies oldest watch, has been slashed from £79.99/€99.95/$99.99 to £59.99/€69.95/$69.99, and features:
- Always-on, e-paper display.
- Up to 7 days of battery life.
- Water resistant up to 50 metres.
- Music controls at your wrist.
All the countries in which Pebble sells its devices in have gotten the price drop. To buy one of these watches, just head over to the Pebble Watch store.