PicoTorrent is designed to be a tiny, easy-to-use BitTorrent client with low memory usage for Windows (Vista and above). No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop. PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. PicoTorrent is built on libtorrent which is a high performance BitTorrent library used by several of the most popular BitTorrent clients.
You can also buy PicoTorrent in the Windows Store. It's available for $4.99 and it's an easy way to support development. Of course, other versions of PicoTorrent are always available free of charge.
At a glance:
- Strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP(S)
- Works with both IPv4 and IPv6
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Free, open source, with a great community
PicoTorrent 0.13 changelog:
- The peer list view now shows the peer progress in a progress bar.
- The torrent list view now shows the actual size to download for torrents where not all files are selected.
- We have updated Boost, OpenSSL and Rasterbar-libtorrent to newer versions.
- Save configuration to disk when closing the Preferences dialog.
- Use the UI language as a default language (instead of the regional).
- Column sorting and reordering now works as it should.
- Show a warning message if the user enters an invalid regular expression when filtering files.