PicoTorrent is designed to be a tiny, easy-to-use BitTorrent client with low memory usage for Windows (Vista and above). No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop. PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. PicoTorrent is built on libtorrent which is a high performance BitTorrent library used by several of the most popular BitTorrent clients.
At a glance:
- Strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP(S)
- Works with both IPv4 and IPv6
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Free, open source, with a great community
PicoTorrent 0.14 changelog:
- This version of PicoTorrent is rebuilt on top of wxWidgets which is a cross-platform GUI library.
Update: PicoTorrent 0.14.1 is out
- Fixed a few places where UTF8 strings where not shown correctly.
- Fixed a crash where the add torrent dialog would crash because it had no torrents to show.
- Added null-checks to fix a few crashes where we assumed non-null.
- Added an empty hidden column at the end of each list view to not have the last "real" column stretch.
- Updated French, German, Portuguese translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware