In case you missed grabbing your favorite Sony hardware during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, the company is offering a two-week sale leading up to Christmas that will knock some bucks off a PlayStation 4 Pro and the PlayStation VR, as well as a few bundles.
The sale kicks off on December 10, with the end date varying from December 16 to December 24. These PS VR bundle sales will run through December 24:
- PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle - $199.99 (save $100): The bundle includes a PS VR system, a PS Camera, a copy of GT Sport, and the new PS VR demo disc.
- PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle - $299.99 (save $100): This bundle includes a PS VR headset, a PS Camera, a copy of Doom VFR and the new PS VR demo disc.
- PlayStation VR The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR Bundle - $349.99 (save $100): This bundle includes a PS VR system, a PS Camera, two PlayStation Move controllers, a copy of Skyrim VR and the new PS VR demo disc.
These PS4 Pro sales end December 16:
- PS4 Pro 1TB Jet Black Console - $349.99 (save $50): The console will come with a DualShock 4 controller.
- Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront ll PS4 Pro Bundle - $399.99 (save $50): This bundle features a fully customized PS4 Pro system, matching DualShock 4 controller, and a copy of Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition.
- Limited Edition Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle - $399.99 (save $50): This bundle includes the Glacier White PS4 Pro with a 1TB HDD, matching DualShock 4 controller, a copy of Destiny 2 and a digital content voucher that includes the game’s Expansion Pass.
These sales are only through the PlayStation Store right now, so get your wallet warmed up if any of these sales interest you.
Sony just announced that the PS4 had sold more than 70 million units since its launch in late 2013, so another sale should pad those numbers a bit as it heads toward the 84 million lifetime sales of the PS3.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!