PokerTH is an open source Texas Holdem poker game with which you can play poker against the computer, on LAN or via the Internet – that is, if your router is properly configured. The game is faithful to the Texas Hold "em rules and betting system. PokerTH allows for up to ten human players, with computer-controlled players filling in if there are not enough humans. Players can also play against other PokerTH users online.
Play Online Poker (in the Texas Holdem modalitty) as easy as never before:
- Internet Game - Play online games easy on the PokerTH-dedicated-Server
- Lobby-Chat for internet-/network game
- Avatars are also available in internet-/network game
- Computer-Players can be added in internet-/network game
- New input field including action preselection
- Auto-check/fold and Auto-check/call-any options for temporary away situations.
- Blinds values and blinds order completely adjustable
- Server supports TCP and next generation protocol SCTP/IPv6 at the same time
Whats new in this version:
- BUGFIX: Fixed crash when the first action in the first game times out (#258)
- BUGFIX: Properly refresh the game table graphics after changing settings (#253)
- BUGFIX: The menu on the game table was not clickable sometimes (#242)