Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- ...and much, much more.
Postbox 6.0.3 changelog:
- Made OAuth2 authorization windows smaller on Windows
- Created work-around for importing mbox files when Local Folders/On My Mac accounts are set to maildir, messages now imported into "Imported Mail" account
- Changed the default mail storage format for Local Folders/On My Mac accounts to mbox to facilitate mbox importing
- Fixed an issue with POP filters that could create bogus message entries dated 1969/1970
- Fixed creating a global filter from a contact
- Fixed shortcut for sending Quick Replies
- Fixed a top crashing bug
- Fixed "Forward as Attachment" contextual menu command
- Fixed an issue with contacts being duplicated in addressing fields
- Fixes to improve content loading in Tabs
- Fixes to improve Trash folder mapping, and disabled Trash folder mapping for Google accounts
- Fixed situations where the wrong unread count could be reported
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware