Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- Dark Mode on Windows and macOS
- ...and much, much more.
Postbox 6.1.12 changelog:
- Added more debug info within the filter logs
- Images shared from Cloud File Sharing will no longer be added to message body
- Improved the rendering performance of the International Character Panel
- Reverted change that removed default send server setting in 6.1.11
- Windows Dark Mode styling improvements for stand-alone windows
- Reduced the size of text in the Quick Bar
- Removed deprecated thread commands from the Message menu
- Removed mbox troubleshooting option that is no longer needed
- Things.app to-dos added via the contextual menu now include message links
- Removed due date from Things notes so that new to-dos appear in the Things Inbox
- Fixed a bug that prevented Things.app on macOS from appearing in the context menu
- Fixed a Quick Bar bug that prevented the first auto-completed response from being inserted properly
- Fixed a bug that prevented the OneDrive Cloud File Sharing service from authenticating
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware