Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- Dark Mode on Windows and macOS
- ...and much, much more.
Postbox 7.0.22 changelog:
- Added a preference to select "Display Name," "Email Address," or "Display Name and Email Address" for contact presentation in the message list and message header envelope in Preferences | Options > Display > Advanced
- Improved support for EU date formats (dd/mm/yyyy) for search and date detection
- Added Date Pickers to the Advanced Search, Message Filter, and Smart Folder panels
- Improved the styling in the Advanced Search panel
- Added a new service to Postbox's Anti-Tracking database
- Fixed an issue with date detection when multiple dates are present within a message
- Fixed an issue that could cause March and October months to duplicate in the date picker for certain EU locales
- Fixed field sizing in the Advanced Search panel when the panel was resized smaller
Changes in v7.0.23:
- Changed the default for contact display from "Email Address" to "Display Name"
- On macOS, when adding an event to the Calendar from a detected date, Postbox now includes a link back to the original message
- Created "add to filter" option in the Contacts Card
- Added new services to the Tracking Prevention database
- Fixed a glitch with the action buttons on Windows for the Calypso and Storm Grey themes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware