PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.20977 changelog:
- Added the ability to hide subtitles unless it's your preferred language
- Added the ability to display chapters in playback information
- Fixed an error in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that took a long time to read text files
- Fixed an issue that cannot delete related files when playing seamlessly
- Fixed an issue where opening address was not parsed
- Fixed an issue where strange colors appeared in certain MOV files
- Fixed an issue where Bluesky Frame Rate Converter did not work
- Fixed an error when certain TS playbacks were finished
Note: PotPlayer setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware