PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.21091 changelog:
- Changed the PotPlayer version to date
- Added H/W HDR output function to Built-in D3D11 Renderer
- Fixed an issue that stopped when exclusive screen output was used with the Built-in D3D11 Renderer
- Added Kurdish translation
- Added the ability to dim the output (dark mode) when using system menu
- Added the ability to use MPC Video Renderer
- Added Yandex subtitle translation
- Fixed a problem that played fast when playing certain ASF/WMV files
- Fixed an issue where the last item was not cleared when saving the playback skip to an external file
- Fixed an issue where the title was not changed when processing ASX playlist
- Fixed DPI-Aware v2 action
- Fixed an issue where the monitor name didn't appear in full screen settings
- Fixed an issue that malfunctioned when cue file was specified in multiple media
- Improved 10-bit output processing
- Fixed an issue where no subtitles appeared when playing certain dvd ifo files
- Fixed an issue that navigated certain MKV files slowly
Notes: PotPlayer setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
PotPlayer 1.7.21097 changelog is not yet available.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware