PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.21124 changelog:
- Added search feature into preferences
- Added the ability not to load embedded subtitles
- Fixed an error when accessing a specific webdav server
- Fixed an issue where external bookmarks were deleted when you closed playback
- Improved slideshow output
- Fixed a problem that certain PCs started playing slowly
- Fixed a problem where fonts were displayed differently on certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that caused pink to appear when using the exclusive overlay mixer
- Fixed a problem that can't play files on certain FTP servers
Notes: PotPlayer setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware