PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.21146 changelog:
- Added the ability to copy the path of the selected items to the playlist
- Added the ability to move items to playlist
- Added the ability to open the preferred language only in subtitle download
- Fixed a problem where installation started slowly or freezed on certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that certain WEBDAV servers cannot be connected
- Fixed an issue that cannot list files on certain FTP servers
- Fixed an issue that caused errors when opening certain PNG files
- Fixed a problem where navigation bar thumbnails were incorrect in certain MKVs
- Fixed a problem that certain Blu-ray subtitles did not come out
- Improved lyrics comprehension built into MP3
Notes: PotPlayer setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware