PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.21231 changelog:
- Added the ability to open a bookmark list and previous playlist in an album
- Added the ability to remember the "Frame Size of Main Menu" values
- Added the ability to delay when repeating in section repeat
- Fixed an issue that cannot play certain files using SuperEQ
- Fixed an issue where viewer information could not be updated when broadcasting
- Fixed an issue where MP4 files were played as damaged files in certain situations
- Improved accessibility compatibility
Notes: PotPlayer setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware