PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.7.3795 changelog:
- Added the ability to select the drag operation in touch settings
- Added the ability to remember audio, subtitle stream for user selection
- Added the ability to use the user ratio for video expansion
- Added the ability to play clipboard contents (Ctrl+V)
- Improved reading ASS/SSA subtitle style
- Fixed an error when using certain Live logos
- Fixed an issue that color was strange with DXVA D3D11 copy-back under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that DXVA D3D9 copy-back didn't work when using full screen exclusive mode
- Fixed an issue where title was broken when playing MP3 stream
- Improved handling of alternative subtitle font
- Improved an issue that UI responsed slowly when outputting complex ASS/SSA subtitles
- Changed some hotkeys (Upside down -> Ctrl+P)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware